We are committed to giving you the best possible service. This will be achieved by working together.
Help us to help you.
- People involved in your care will give you their names and ensure that you know how to contact them. The doctors' and nurses' names are indicated on their door.
- People involved in your care and treatment will give you their names and ensure that you know how to contact them.
- You will be treated as a partner in the care and attention you receive.
- You will be treated as an individual and will be given courtesy and respect at all times, irrespective of your ethnic origin, religious belief, personal attributes or the nature of your health problems.
- Following discussion you will receive the most appropriate care given by suitably qualified people. No care or treatment will be given without your informed consent.
- We will give you full information about the services we offer. Every effort will be made to ensure that you receive the information which directly affects your care and treatment.
Your Responsibility To Us - Help us to help you.
- Please let us know if you change your name, address or telephone number.
- Please do everything you can to keep appointments. Tell us as soon as possible if you cannot. Otherwise, other patients may have to wait longer.
- Please request home visits by the doctor only when the person is too ill to visit the surgery.
- Please keep your phone call brief and avoid calling during the peak morning time for non-urgent matters.
- Test results take time to reach us, so please do not ring before you have been asked to do so. Enquiries about tests ordered by the hospital should be directed to the hospital, not the practice.
- We ask that you treat the doctors and practice staff with courtesy and respect.
- Please read our practice booklet. Along with this website it will help you to get the best out of the services we offer.
- It is important that you understand the information given to you. Please ask us questions if you are unsure of anything.
- Remember, you are responsible for your own health and the health of your children. We will give you our professional help and advice. Please act upon it.